Online HIPAA Training for Comprehensive HIPAA Security Training and Certification (Level 2) with Instructor
This two-day (10 to 12 hours) online HIPAA training with instructor focuses on the implications of the HIPAA Security Rule and identifies critical compliance requirements for your business/client. Learn how to create a framework for initiating and working toward a blueprint for HIPAA Security compliance and regular audits to avoid violation of regulations.
Our Training includes changes to the HIPAA regulations due to Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act which is part of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) and Omnibus rule published in 2013. Our HIPAA instructors are HIPAA consultants who help organizations meet the HIPAA audit checklist requirements issued by the DHHS. Learn from the instructor what your next steps are to meet these newly issued audit requirements by the Department . of Health and Human Services’ (DHHS) Office of e-Health Standards and Services.
Online HIPAA Security Training with Instructor: Learning Objectives
This HIPAA Security Training will give you advanced competency in designing, implementing, and administering comprehensive security protection programs in all types of healthcare organizations. From this online hipaa training you will learn the following about HIPAA:
- Understand new updates to HIPAA rules due to the HITECH Act, which is part of ARRA.
- Review specific requirements and implementation features within each security category.
- Plan and prepare for HIPAA compliance.
- Understand all required and addressable HIPAA Security implementation specifications.
- Analyze international security standards, NIST, ISO’s 17799 and the BS 7799.
- Review core elements of a security policy document for a health care entity.
- Identify core elements of a compliance plan that every health care entity is required to develop for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Cross walk between NIST, SOX, ISO and HIPAA requirements.
Online HIPAA Security Training with Instructor: Target Audience
- All key members of a health care provider compliance team
- All Business Associates required to comply under HITECH
- IT Professionals servicing the healthcare industry
- Chief Information Officers and Security Compliance Officers of Covered Entities
- Lawyers involved in health care
- Computer security technical staff of any organization that retains personal health care information
- Senior network engineers
- Database administrators
- Security staff of computer service providers to medical organizations
- Consultants who provide security advice to healthcare organizations
- IT vendors in the health care industry
Online HIPAA Training for Security with Instructor: Pricing
$1800 per student. The cost includes a training kit:
- HIPAA Compliance Training Manual (worth $300)
Click on Following Links for more details on course:
Online HIPAA Security Training (Level 2) class schedule
Online HIPAA Security Training (Level 2) course outline
Register for Online HIPAA Security Training (Level 2)
Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality of HIPAA Security training so that you may achieve your HIPAA educational goals.
Please contact us for more information at Bob@hipaatraining.net or call (515) 865-4591.